- Q.1 When can I do the check in?
- Q.2 How close is Oporto Excentric to the main Oporto attractions?
- Q.3 How can I book a taxi in Oporto?
- Q.4 Can Oporto Excentric pick me up at the Airport?
- Q.5 How does public transportation work in Oporto?
- Q.6 Can I find Oporto Excentric on social networking sites?
- Q.7 Is there anything interesting going on while I’m in Oporto?
- Q.8 Do you provide a map of Oporto?
- Q.9 Is my pet welcome?
- Q.10 Can I have breakfast at Oporto Excentric?
- Q.11 We’re travelling as a small group - can we stay in the same room?
- Q.12 Are there any discounts if I choose Oporto Excentric?
- Q.13 How can I pay?
- Q.14 What does the price include?
- Q.15 When do I have to check-out?
Q1 - When can I do the check in?
You can enter the Oporto Excentric at any time using an security code that is send to you when you book with us. When you arrive, you receive a customized welcome pack with all the information about Oporto Excentric. The check-in can be done on the same day or on the next morning.
Q2 - How close is Oporto Excentric to the main Oporto attractions?
- Bus stop just outside the Hostel
- 5 minutes or less walking distance:
- Metro stop - Pedro Hispano
- Shopping center
- Pedro Hispano Hospital
- CUF Porto Hospital
- Pharmacy Porto open 24 hours
- 5 minutes or less by bus:
- City Park
- Water pavilion
- Matosinhos and Oporto beaches
- Restaurants & Bars
- Cheese Castle
- Between 10 and 20 minutes by bus:
- Serralves Museum
- Christal Palace
- Casa da Música
- Oporto Airport (Francisco Sá Carneiro)
- São Bento Train Station
Q3 - How can I book a taxi in Oporto?
You can book a Taxi through the following contacts:
Q4 - Can Oporto Excentric pick me up at the Airport?
We transport in the case of CAMPS. Just send us an e-mail or fill out a form with the following information: your name, number of passengers, date and time of arrival, airline, flight number, flight origin and phone number.
Oporto Excentric provides transfers to and from the Airport when the service is included in Surfcamp and Kitecamp programs. If the service is not included, we can provide it, if you send us an e-mail or if you fill out a form with the following information: Name, number of passengers, date and time of arrival, airline company, flight number, departure location and cell phone number.
Q5 - How does public transportation work in Oporto?
You can find further information about the main public transportation services in Oporto:
Q6 - Can I find Oporto Excentric on social networking sites?
And the answer is: of course we are!
Like our page at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/oportoexcentrichostel
We are listed also at Linkedin:
* Oporto Excentric Hostel http://www.linkedin.com/company/2220936?trk=tyah
* Oporto Excentric Camps http://www.linkedin.com/company/2427102?trk=tyah
Don't forget to review us at tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview-g189169-d2049836-m11765 Oporto_Excentric_Design_Hostel-Northern_Portugal.html
Follow us at Twitter: https://twitter.com/oportoexcentric
Q7 - Is there anything interesting going on while I’m in Oporto?
Q8 - Do you provide a map of Oporto?
Yes! We provide our guests with a free personalized map of Oporto and Matosinhos with useful information. We also make some recommendations of our favorite places to eat, shopping, sightseeing and others. You will also receive discounts and special offers at selected restaurants and shops. Please speak with Oporto Excentric Design / Surf Hostel team.
Q9 - Is my pet welcome?
We love pets, and have a few, but unfortunately they are not allowed in Oporto Excentric Design / Surf Hostel. We can provide accommodation for your dog if you want, since we have a partnership with an Hotel for Dogs.
Q10 - Can I have breakfast at Oporto Excentric?
Sure! Breakfast is included and is available every morning, at any time and is self-service. Breakfast includes: bread, muffins, several type of cereal, juices, plain or chocolate milk, coffee or tea, butter or several types of jam and yogurt.
Q11 - We’re travelling as a small group - can we stay in the same room?
Yes. Oporto Excentric provides a studio up to 4 people and one group room up to 8 people.
Q12 - Are there any discounts if I choose Oporto Excentric?
Yes. We have several partnership protocols with corporate companies so that employees and clients can benefit from discounts. We have also partnership protocols with Universities and Schools so that students and teachers can benefit from discounts over normal rates or long stays. We also provide our guests with several discounts in shops, restaurants and activities.
Q13 - How can I pay?
You can pay by choosing one of the following options: cash, bank transfer or by credit card.
Q14 - What does the price include?
public parking (Free)
Q15 - When do I have to check-out?
Because we have to manage the cleaning services, we ask our guest to check-out untill noon. Of course, we invite you to stay longer and relax in our lounge room or at the patio.